Skills and Experience:
- Injury Management of clients with mainly psychological injuries, to return them to work (Generally this will be with the original employer)
- Case management and influencing of injured workers
- Report writing and Case-noting
- Liaise with injured workers, employers, insurers and medical professionals
- You will be largely autonomous and mobile, but always part of an experienced and supportive team
- This company is fairly flexible with the candidate's background. You may have for example case management skills in an entirely different scheme/industry than workcover.
- Experience in Occupational Rehabilitation would be preferable, however, the client MAY consider entry-level candidates.
- Qualifications in psychology a must.
- Up To $80K Base + Super: 2 X Bonus possibilities:
- Mobile: Tablet, full reimbursements for travel and other related expenses.
If you believe you are suitable for this type of work/career, please feel free to contact Bryan King for a confidential chat.