Good casual rates to begin with. High likelihood of a Permanent Offering once you make your mark. 3 Months minimum to begin with.
- Injury Management Adviser provides hands-on management of physical and psychological injuries and Work Cover claims
- Will have responsibility for the overall injury and claims management of cases under the leadership, technical guidance and support from the primary injury management advisor
- Relevant allied health or other relevant tertiary qualification and/or significant experience in injury management and WorkCover claims management will be favorably looked on.
- Proven competency in the provision of expert advice, excellent customer service and collaborative case management
- Well-developed computer skills, in particular, Microsoft Word, Excel and PowerPoint. Experience in claims management software preferred (SOLV - formerly known as InjuryConnect)
This role will not last long.
For a confidential discussion, please contact Bryan King on 1300 28 00 68