A fantastic opportunity exists for an experienced Health Safety professional who has a background in consulting to deliver a range of HSW training and consulting services whilst managing a diverse team.
This role is responsible for:
- Managing a team of WHS consultants and monitoring their workflow
- Delivering high quality HSW training course including WorkSafe approved and nationally accredited training courses
- Providing HSE coaching, support and advice
- Undertaking project work and research, as required
- Identify business development opportunities
To be successful in this position:
- Worked in a senior position within the WHS consulting space or held a national manager position
- Managed a diverse team and their workflow
- Degree level in WHS or relevant qualifications
- Cert IV in Training and Assessment
- Experience managing and supporting a diverse team
- Dynamic & Energetic
- Injury Management and Workers compensation experience highly desirable
For further information please contact Safety People on 03 8677 5517 or supply your resume via details provided below.